1. Sign the Petition to Stop the Beast on Bryant.
More Actions you can take
- Download and sign our petition against the Monster in the Mission (English and Spanish) and help collect signatures from your neighbors, friends, family, co-workers, etc.
Contact Andy@plaza16.org to turn in collected signatures and for more info.
- Sign up for our email updates (scroll down page) to stay up on meetings, events, marches, volunteer opportunities, and other ways you can get involved.
- Get your neighborhood, community, political organization, etc. to endorse the Plaza 16 Coalition’s demands (scroll down page to add your organization to our endorsement list).
- Speak during open public comment at a planning commission hearing
Every Thursday at 12 noon
City Hall, Room 400, 1 Dr. Carlton B. Goodlett Place
Contact Andy@plaza16.org for more info
- Email the Board of Education Commissioners and tell them to not make any deal with Maximus Real Estate Partners. Tell them the proposed project would be bad for Marshall Elementary School and the larger community.
SF Board of Education Commissioners
President Emily Murase: EmilyMurase@sfusd.edu
Vice-President Matt Haney: MattHaney@sfusd.edu
Commissioner Sandra Lee Fewer: SandraFewer@sfusd.edu
Commissioner Shamann Walton: ShamannWalton@sfusd.edu
Commissioner Hydra Mendoza-McDonnell: Hydra.Mendoza@sfusd.edu
Commissioner Rachel Norton: RachelNorton@sfusd.edu
Commissioner Jill Wynns: JillWynns@sfusd.edu
- Email the SF Planning Commissioners and tell them to vote against approval of the proposed developments for 1979 Mission Street.
SF Planning Commissioners
Commission President Rodney Fong: email@example.com
Commission Vice-President Cindy Wu: firstname.lastname@example.org
Commissioner Michael Antonini: email@example.com
Commissioner Christine D. Johnson: firstname.lastname@example.org
Commissioner Rich Hillis: email@example.com
Commissioner Kathrin Moore: firstname.lastname@example.org
Commissioner Dennis Richards: email@example.com
If you like, please cc or bcc Andy@plaza16.org on your emails to commissioners so that we can keep track of some of the comments folks are making to city decision makers. Thanks!